Volunteers are the “heart” of BIG ARTS, and we can never say thank you enough to the dedicated men and women who help support our organization. Their generous gift of time and talent makes it possible for BIG ARTS to continue to make a vibrant contribution to the Sanibel community. BIG ARTS is looking for volunteers to join our team in advance of our spectacular 2022 season. There are dozens of ways to get involved with varying time commitments to your busy schedule. Whether you have an hour or a couple of days, BIG ARTS has a job for you that will fit your passion. See BIG ARTS behind the scenes, meet new friends, and know whatever time and talent you give is greatly appreciated.
Here are some of the ways to jump in and lend a hand:
- Assist for approximately an hour at the Platinum Club receptions held in the beautiful Dunham Family Gallery prior to every performance.
- Lend a hand in the brand-new BIG ARTS Gift Shop.
- Become an usher in the beautiful new Christensen Performance Hall.
- Help with the free community open house.
- Docent in the Dunham Family Gallery.
- Park cars for performances and special events
BIG ARTS is requiring all volunteers to be vaccinated and wear a mask while in the building for our 2022 season. To sign up to volunteer please visit our website www.BIGARTS.org and fill out the volunteer form. You can also register by emailing our House Manager Wendy Harriman at [email protected] or calling the box office at 239-395-0900 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Sundays.
ABOUT BIG ARTS
BIG ARTS, established in 1979, is a nonprofit organization devoted to providing quality artistic, cultural and educational experiences to Sanibel and Captiva residents and visitors. Visit www.BIGARTS.org to learn more about our upcoming 2022 Season, and don’t forget to like us on Facebook!