Set for Saturday, March 14, the Peek at the Unique home tour, organized by the Zonta Club of Sanibel-Captiva, is not yet sold out. There is still time to join over 425 Peekers and the more than 200 area businesses who support Zonta’s cause through financial sponsorships, food donations, and more.
There are still limited openings at $100 per ticket for several morning departures. For the 1:30 p.m. departure ONLY, if available, tickets are just $85. A very few seats remain on other afternoon departures. Go to Eventbrite.com to purchase securely*.
On the next two Fridays, March 6 and March 13, look for Zontians selling tour tickets outside Bailey’s General Store; tour tickets will also be sold, along with raffle tickets, at the Farmer’s Market on Sunday, March 8, from 8 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The “Peek experience” features renowned Zonta hospitality, and these benefits:
- An assured place for the departure time you select for the three-hour tour
- Comfortable ride in an air-conditioned motor coach by Dolphin Transportation with an experienced Zonta guide who’ll share highlights before each stop
- FIVE, rather than the traditional four, homes on this year’s tour
- Sweet and savory treats at home base from Sanibel’s finest restaurants and caterers
- A chance to bid on two exclusive auction items and buy tickets for the raffle “Six Chances at the Unique”
- A 114-page keepsake booklet packed with information about the tour and about Zonta
Finally, special for this year and available to Peekers exclusively: a 38-minute DVD or thumb drive (suggested donation: $20) featuring 300 stunning wildlife photographs, generously provided by Peek 2020 homeowners/wildlife photographers Dick Fortune and Sara Lopez. A wonderful gift or memento.
Visit www.zontasancap.com for more about the Peek. Donations are tax-deductible and all proceeds are awarded in grants to organizations whose work mirrors Zonta’s mission of empowering women and girls. Since 2004, Zonta has awarded more than $1,000,000 in local grants.
*Eventbrite purchase incurs a standard processing fee