‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa has announced that June 16 – 18 will mark the fifth annual Captivaville Singer-Songwriters weekend of sun, fun, good times and great live tunes at the legendary Captiva Island resort.
Eight months after hurricane Ian, ‘Tween Waters Captiva remains the only full-service resort on the islands — and to commemorate the recovery of Sanibel and Captiva, as well as five years of Captivaville, this year’s lineup is the largest and most diverse set of talented musicians yet.
“We’ve really worked to provide our island residents and guests a new taste of all that makes our islands, and island music terrific,” says Michele Berger, Director of Resort Operations. “Country, classic rock, reggae, blues. breezy island style and more, our guests will be in for three days of outstanding entertainment.”
Reservations are limited for this Father’s Day weekend event and all resort guests enjoy free access to all performances. Book your reservations now at www.Tween-Waters.com or 800.223.5865.
The Friday to Sunday lineup features live music poolside and at the all-new Shipyard restaurant. Friday Poolside (Noon – 7 pm) and Shipyard (7-10 pm). Saturday Poolside (Noon – 7 pm) and Shipyard (7-10pm). Sunday Poolside (Noon – 6 pm). For a complete event calendar, view www.Tween-Waters.com/Captivaville. The 2023 lineup includes the following outstanding artists:
* Jarrod Adkins: This singer-songwriter from Southwest Florida features storytelling lyrics and a folksy-bluesy vibe.
* Sheena Brook: Local fave and long-time Captivaville star, Sheena’s country-rock sounds and powerful voice have created a national following.
* Chris Casdia: From reggae to blues to classic rock, Chris is a 20-year headliner across Southwest Florida.
* Jesse Hughes: As a kid, he sang to his dad’s Christian radio music — and then he discovered the guitar at 16 and hasn’t looked back.
* John McLane: John’s a versatile concert keyboardist who’s played with many Southwest Florida bands and brings energy to every note.
* Danny Morgan: If Sanibel and Captiva have a Jimmy Buffet, Danny’s it — and his island styles will have you singing along.
* Peter Redpath: Beach, Motown, rock, country and sunset sounds all define Peter’s acoustic guitar stylings.
About Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts
Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts is a leader in Southwest Florida lodging management and marketing since 1931. Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts offers outstanding beach resorts, numerous restaurant and entertainment venues and options, marina, spa, plus recreational opportunities to enjoy.